Friday, August 31, 2007

What visitors have to say about the school!


In the photo: Mathieu and Agathe with people from Infosys, ANZ, SunGard, CDC Software, and Landmark Holidays

Sample of what people have to say, after visiting the school:

Reena, Bangalore: "The time I spent at the Kalkeri School goes on record as one of my best times, ever! I was moved to tears by the performance and I cherish every moment spent with the kids.

We sure know where to go when ones needs a little and peace and LOT of joy, in this rather distressed and trite city lives we lead!"

Photos of Kalkeri taken by Nitya and Reena:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/paranoidandroid_/sets/72157601281058200/

Nitya, Bangalore: "Thank you so much for your hospitality and warmth. I was very overwhelmed with the children's performance. It has to be the most perfect rendition of Jaunpuri I've ever heard. I have half a mind to get one of them to teach me "Payal ki jhankaar".

Every child I interacted with, was passionate, talented and aware. And it is clear that your team has put in a lot of effort. It takes some courage to run the place. Especially considering that the mode of education is different from standard fare.

Wonderful wonderful job!"

Please add your comments! Use the Comments option below this post. Remember to mention your name. Thank you!

No comments: